Creating your ideal work week can increase productivity and reduce stress. It establishes a new boundary: a new picture of what could be the best and what’s possible in your business.
This episode is a how-to create your ideal schedule to reduce stress and run a smoother organization.
I encourage you to create your own personal ideal work week, keep it handy, and follow it most of the time.
Four Reasons to Create Your Ideal Work Week
- Let others know when they can bother you (or not).
- Personalize your schedule.
- You intentionally tie your goals to your activities together.
- It’s easier to get on track after interruptions.
Schedule steps when Creating Your Ideal Work Week
- Set the time to do weekly planning.
- Schedule the two often overlooked tasks:
- Time for handling or planning financial strategy.
- Allocating slack time. Something will be delayed in a weekly schedule.
- Add your activitites directly related to goals and focused areas.
- Add tasks needed to run your company.
- Reserve time for outside meetings and events.
Practical Things about Using Your Ideal Work Week
- Use your ideal work week for Time blocking not Planning
- Need to train others when not to bother you…or when they can bother you.
- Be honest with your natural rhythms and create your ideal week around them
- Create theme days
- Don’t allocate every minute…okay to be general
- Having multiple Ideal Work Week schedules help with different seasons of the year.
Link to SBA PPP program
#Arise2Live #businessowner #entrepreneur #leadership #productivity