We are in a time of economic change and how we do business is changing.
Are there things we can do to help us adjust? How can ideas from a 1999 business book by Bill Gates help us today? This episode covers 5 things to know when making good decisions.
Sources of Economic Change
- New Presidency and Style
- New regulations
- New taxes
- Stimulus programs
- Treat of Inflation…which means rising pricings.
- Shortages and high demand. Delays – Port of Los Angeles is backed-up.
- Stimulus funds pumping money into the ecomony.
- Post-Covid Changes in People’s Behavior and Attitude
- Customer buying habits have changed.
- Employee working habits have changed.
- Customers helping business.
- Local Gym…people wiping down equipment
- Airlines…passing garbage to the isle.
- On-line information + video learning.
5 things to Know When Making Good Decisions
- Know your numbers
- Know your suppliers
- Know your customers
- Know your employees
- Know yourself
A Few Insights From Bill Gate’s Book
- Information is valuable to make good decisions and it is important to get it at a timely manner.
- Business owners, managers, and leaders need the right kind of information, ability to manage that information, and then apply it.
- Book has a direct application of timeless business principles to using the internet, e-commerce, and IT systems.
#Arise2Live #businessowner #entrepreneur #leadership