As we go into 2021, certain things from 2020 linger out. COVID is not magically going away come January 1st. We still must be cautiously prudent with it.
However, this #Arise2Live episode talks about three things to get off to a good start from the New Year’s starting line.
Things to Bring to the Starting Line
- Bring your story into the New Year.
- The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
- Declutter your space, mind, and time.
Stating some obvious things about the coming New Year
- COVID is not magically going away by January 1st. We still must be cautiously prudent with it.
- The economic issues are not magically going away. We still must have money discipline.
- America’s political divide is not magically going away. We still must bridge the divide.
- You and mine business challenges are not magically going away . We still must be proactive with it.
- Our families won’t magically stop changing. We still must grow with it
Finding Time to Plan during the Holiday Season
- Listen to Episode #122 Get Going on Time Blocking Next Year’s Important Events
- Listen to Episode #28 Get Going on next years goals