It’s difficult for a business owner or leader to make good decisions or actions if there is too much information. There are a lot of benefits of moving information out of your head to cloud storage that can be accessed anywhere there’s internet connection.
#Arise2LIve #Vision #VisionStory
The relationship between your business and family is very important. It doesn’t matter if you are married or not, a family plays a significant role in supporting your entrepreneur efforts. Keeping your own family informed allows them to be a better support to what you’re trying to do.
Problem of too much information to remember
- When the leader stores everything and is the single source of truth in the business, it interferes with the Info->Make decision->Communicate->Take Action process.
- Reduces brain power and increases overwhelm.
Move Information to Cloud Storage
- The Cloud remembers details for you.
- Use technology and apps to quickly access information from anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Create a single source of truth inside your company.
- Cloud storage can help with delegation.
Cloud storage helps your brain to be more efficient
- Allows the brain to compartmentalize by separating “work area” and “information area”.
- Creates a “Hash Map” to recall the details instead of memorizing them.