Resources for Business Owners
As business owners, we do a lot of high-level thinking, analysis, and problem solving every single day, which can cause overwhelming feelings. Here's what to do when it happens.
if you're anything like my clients and me, you are a problem solver. It's one of those unwritten expectation placed on business owners and founders. Here's how you can benefit from it.
Useful Links for Business Owners
Starting a business in Tennessee or Oregon?
- Filing in Tennessee
- Next Steps For New Business
- TN Revenue page
- TN Start Smart
- Launch Tennessee
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center (NEC)
- (video) TN Business Workshop
- (video) TN Sales/Use Tax Workshop
- Filing in Oregon
- Oregon Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- City of Corvallis “Starting and Growing a Business” page
- The Business Enterprise Center (the BEC) – Corvallis area business accelerator
- Business Oregon (info from the State of Oregon)
- Southern Oregon Economic Development (SORDI)
- Vertue Lab – cleantech start-ups
The Aris2Live Podcast
Growing Strong Business, Stronger Families
Get In Touch
Free 30-Minute Call
Set Up a Discovery Call Today!
Drive your business forward with a structured plan and personalized guidance. Submit your info to schedule a free 30 minute video/phone discovery call where we discuss your situation and how we can work together.