First time listening to a Podcast?
A podcast is like a radio show, but only its on the internet. It is easy to listen to podcasts and there are several ways to access and listen.
Note: All podcasts are downloaded audio files and will use data. Best to use a Wi-Fi connection if you have a limited data plan on your phone.
How to Subscribe
Option #1 Listen on this Webpage (works for computer/laptops and mobile devices)
1) (general instructions) Launch your favorite web-browser and go to arise2live.com.
2) Below are buttons for each episode. Click on the one you are interested in.
3) Click on the sideways triangle (play) in the “Audio Player” box.
4) Adjust volume on your computer or click-hold-and-move the “ball” on the right side of the “Audio Player”
Option #2 Podcast App on Smart-Phones and Mobile devices
Most smart-phones have a built-in Podcast App.
1) Open your podcast App
2) Search for “Arise2Live” or “Arise 2 Live”
Some search icons look like a magnifying glass.
3) Once found, touch the “Subscribe” button to get automatic updates
Option #3 Apple iTunes App (PC’s and Apple computers)
Note: iTunes and can be downloaded Here
1) Click Arise 2 Live page or on the “Apple Podcast” button on the home page.
2) Click on “View in iTunes”
4) If a pop-up asks to confirm, click the “Subscribe” button.
How to Rate and Review
Informational videos can be found at http://www.reviewapodcast.com