First time listening to a Podcast?
A podcast is like a radio show, but only its on the internet. It is easy to listen to podcasts and there are several ways to access and listen.
Note: All podcasts are downloaded audio files and will use data. Best to use a Wi-Fi connection if you have a limited data plan.
Option #1 Just Listen on this Webpage (works for computer/laptops and mobile devices)
1) (general instructions) Launch your favorite web-browser and go to arise2live.com.
2) Below are buttons for each episode. Click on the one you are interested in.
3) Click on the sideways triangle (play) in the “Audio Player” box.
4) Adjust volume on your computer or click-hold-and-move the “ball” on the right side of the “Audio Player”
Option #2 Smart-Phones and Mobile devices
1) Most smart-phones have a built-in Podcast App.
2) Open Podcast App
3) Search for “Arise2Live”. Some search icons look like a maginfing glass
4) Once found Subscribe to get automatic updates
Option #3 Apple iTunes App (PC’s and Apple computers)
1) (general instructions) Apple likes you to sign-up for iTunes and can be downloaded Here
2) Click on “Apple Podcast” button below to go to Arise2Live and follow instructions.
3) In iTunes, click on the Subscribe button.