Your family roots are part of your self-identity and that part should be nurtured for your well-being, a broader perspective in life, and ultimately better success in business and family. This episode explores five personal benefits of maintaining your identity by attending family gatherings. Benefits that pay dividends through the year.
The 5 benefits of going to family events are:
- Maintains your self-identify by holding off society and business pressures.
- Maintains your personal well-being
- Increases your understanding of your spouse, and vice-versa
- Shows a greater world to your children
- Updates your part of the story, an unfinished story
Quote by Alex Haley. His bio is here.
** Amazon Affiliate link