Digital Branding expert and Social Media Influencer Zachary Jeans shares an insider’s viewpoint on how to improve your company’s on-line marketing efforts with practical tips and how to successfully engage your customers and community. This is cutting-edge information as of date of publishing…and very understandable for the beginner.
Zachary Jeans also shares what he learned from the challenges of launching his company and twitter #impactmaters leadership community engagement.
Check out the #impactmaters community every Monday on Twitter for leadership questions and discussions.
Marketing Not Just Telling the World Your Message
- A two-way conversation: outward and inward.
- Okay to take time developing your voice about your brand.
- Build brand identity inside your company so employees feel united and can communicate outward.
Digital Branding from the Ground Up
- Learn and accept the emotions
- Get on some platforms… access the available info.
- Start getting familiar, see how other people share their message.
- Do what other people are doing, don’t be afraid to make a mistake, software is more robust now.
- Keep at it and try to be a small blessing each day.
Transition to Self-employment
- Sometimes you have to just take the plunge, but be ready as possible
- Have the humility to ask for help, reduces stress on the family
- Importance of savings before you launch
Salesforce.com Website They are a customer relationship management (CRM) solution company.