Challenged to keep productive in January? Does January really need to be a slower month?
By recognizing that the winter season has certain characteristics and making some adjustments, then maybe we can take advantage of the January slowdown to be fruitful. This episode shares four gloomy challenges that business owners face and four small things you can do to beat that the January blues.
Four gloomy challenges that business owners and freelancers face
- Holiday Let Down
- Year-End Business Stuff and Start of Tax Season
- Feeling Low Because of Not Meeting Goals
- The Short, Colder Days
Four ways you can take advantage of the January slowdown
- Allocate about 1 hour per day to small side projects or learning
- See the Beauty in the Season
- Set proper expectations
- Get your tax preparations started (and maybe done)
Song on Yutube Bryds “Turn! Turn! Turn!”
Song lyrics from King Soloman