The New Year is around the corner! Have you considered creating your own forecast? This episode has two parts. The first part is a general, macro-economic summary of various forecasts and the second part is a how-to create your own personal forecast for your business and family by considering the elements of finance, time, and relationships.
Questions to Create your own Personal Forecast
1) Your own Financial Forecast
- Are you forecasting an increase in your net worth?
- Are you forecasting an increase in personal savings?
- Are you forecasting an increase in expenses?
2) Your own Time Forecast
- Are you forecasting more down time?
- Are you forecasting more learning?
3) Your own Relationship Forecast
- Are you planning to increase the quality of family relationships?
- Are you planning to increase the quality of customer and employee relationships?
People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.