A lot of good things can happen when you regularly engage in community—professional, personal, and spiritual.
Working too much alone can create:
- Ideas get stuck in a cul-de-sac.
Proactive Work Ideas:
- Regularly schedue time to work away from the office.
- Coffee-shops and co-working places can work well (match to your style).
- Choose appropriate tasks to work off-site.
- Find professional events or clubs.
Proactive Family Ideas:
- Get buy-in from spouse for evening events.
- Create “Spouse & Kids” dinners when you are out in the evening.
- Bring your older kids to your professional events.