Interview with Byron Reed, business founder and technology philanthropist.
Byron Reed was the founder of Jefferson IT, serving the health care industry in Medford, Oregon. After 10 plus years, he
sold his interest to join Ethos360, a faith-based organization, where he will be helping behind the scenes in IT management.
- Success factors to launching a new company
- Stick with your expertise and experience
- Develop and maintain a positive reputation
- Take advantage of what regulations give
- Take time to become an authority in your field
- Dealing w/ Life changes
- Take long breaks from work to focus
- Have faith
- Practical financial advise to stay on top of debt
- Don’t buy new cars, don’t have more than one car payment
- Keep teaching your children how to handle money
- The necessity of IT in Missions
- Dealing with Uncertainty
Show Corrections: Medford, Oregon has about 80,000 people, not 180,000.
Show Trivia: There is a parrot squawking in the background.