Stay on top of things for the last quarter of the year, the busiest time. Hear some pitfalls to avoid as well as ideas
and methods to have an enjoyable balance between your business and family.
1) 4th Quarter of the year happens every year.
2) Every year there are traditional events and holidays in the 4th Quarter.
So, schedule these ahead of time to balance family and work:
- Family holidays
- Kid’s school and sports activities
- Business year-end tasks
- Client projects
- Start with just getting the events on your schedule.
- Have a family calendar in a common area of the home.
- Manage client and family expectations
- Try not to do too much.