There is surprising data that conflicts with the common wisdom saying entrepreneurs are doomed for divorce. Learn where
the starting-line is for keeping your greatest support team together. Be aware of the relationship drift and how
creating touch-points and face-to-face time inside your time management can keep your family together.
- 1986 Heidrick and Struggles study cited on pg 86 of “High Tech Start-Up” by John L. Nesheim published 2000 The Free Press
- Huffington Post quote from “The Toughest Job an Entrepreneur has…”
- Nathan Yau’s study is at Quartz Also has a link to his data.
- NY Times article “The divorce rate is not as high as you think”
- Bloomberg article “Millennials are causing the US divorce rate to plummet