Dru Shockley founded boostbized.com in 2009 and he shares his passion of bringing business education to entrepreneurs.
Also shared is a practical example of crafting an email message and three elements that customers use to evaluate you
- Don’t go alone in business…Find help and allies. Don’t be afraid to hire a contractor to help you with your project or company.
Crafting your Marketing Email Message
- Subject Line is interesting and curious
- Use know-like-trust approach when writing your message or campaign
- Identify a customer pain point
- Present an unique and hopeful solution
- Always have a call-to-action (CTA)
Factors that a Customer Considers in an Offer
- Timing of offer
- Available funds
- Good reason and justification