Uncertainty seems to be the order of the day. We are facing unexpected, high impact situations that are often beyond our control as we go along our way. Today is an encore presentation about facing uncertainty, an experiment I that did on myself by flying with standby airline ticket and discovered 5 things about how our bodies react to uncertainty and several things how to personally deal it.
Here are the 5 things about dealing with uncertainty:
- Accept that people react differently to uncertainty.
- Know how your body reacts to uncertainty (and keep learning).
- Accept that you can control your attitude and response to situations.
- Accept you can’t predict the future.
- Rely on your Faith.
- Paul of Tarsus quote from Philippians 4:8.
- Basic information on Amygdala.
- A bit more information on the impact of the Amygdala part of the brain.