You are a Problem Solver–Why didn’t anyone tell me this before I started?
Are people coming to you with all their problems? Is it frustrating? Scott Weaver shares why you are a Problem Solver, why you should embrace it, and a little of his journey from task master to solution focused business owner.
The 5 Points:
- #1: Leadership is Problem Solving
- #2: It’s a good thing when people come to you with problems
- #3: You can’t solve every problem
- #4: Create a FAQ to answer repeated questions
- #5: Problem solving in a family setting is different than in your business
- “Secrets of Closing the Sale”, Zig Ziglar, Kindle edition,
Ugh, e-books don’t have page numbers! 5th paragraph in ‘Introduction
to the Updated Edition’.
- Jesus Quote from Matthew 5:46
- “The Difference Maker” John C. Maxwell pg. 105
- “The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell”, Oren Harai, from slides from when I was in school.
Thanks to Tegan Weaver for assisting with audio post production.
Produced at Arise2 studios.