While Scott prepares for equipment upgrades and a social media conference in a few weeks, he chose a few of the most popular interviews for new and old listeners.
In this encore episode, Byron Reed shares his success factors as a father and founder of a health care IT company. He shares wisdom about launching, dealing with life changes, and more. After 10+ years growing his business, he sold his interest to focus his skills helping faith base organizations. Byron can be contacted through Ethos360.
- Success factors to launching a new company
- Stick with your expertise and experience
- Develop and maintain a positive reputation
- Take advantage of what regulations give
- Take time to become an authority in your field
- Dealing w/ Life changes
- Take long breaks from work to focus
- Have faith
- Practical financial advise to stay on top of debt
- Don’t buy new cars, don’t have more than one car payment
- Keep teaching your children how to handle money
- The necessity of IT in faith based organizations
- Dealing with Uncertainty