Two Questions on Gratitude
Is there a relationship between Thanksgiving Day and successful people? Is there a connection between being thankful and self-confidence? This podcast explores the answer to these questions and the benefits of having an attitude of gratitude on the path of success.
Three benefits of Gratitude:
- Better mental and physical health.
- Helps to build and develops better relationships, particularly with family, employees and business contacts.
- A key skill for successful people.
Some ideas on how we can show gratitude:
- Prepare ahead of time to enjoy family time.
- Teach others…giving out like we have received.
- Don’t expect (too much) things in return.
Google search on “Gratitude” and “Success” resulted in over 78,600,000 results.
Article: “7-scientifically-proven-benefits-gratitude” by by Amy Morin, author of “13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do”
Irving Berlin: http://www.irvingberlin.com/
Share this podcast